Because of the Covid-19 outbreak, TruCleans would like to again share with you the precautions our company has implemented to help keep you and our employees safe and well. Now, more than ever, keeping your home and business cleaned and sanitized is essential.
Precautions we are taking:
- We will under no circumstance allow an employee that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms to come to work.
- We will also use hand sanitizer before entry and after exiting each customer home as well as wearing disposable gloves while cleaning each home to maintain the integrity of that home without cross contamination.
- Technicians will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
- As always, towels and mop heads for each home or business are always cleaned and sanitized daily.
- While in your home we will pay special attention to disinfecting with commercial grade sanitizer often-touched surfaces throughout your home.
Here's what we need from you:
- Cancel if sick. Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Corvid-19. We will waive all cancellation fees.
- Pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 30 days.
- Keep your distance. To protect you and your technician, we ask that you try to remain 3-6 feet away from each other.
We want to assure you all that we are taking this seriously. It is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone's wellness by being prepared.
We will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
Please feel free to reach out to the office (440-409-7040) if you have any questions or concerns.